MOST VISITED FREE SITE
>>> millions of visits <<<
HOW TO...FREE...PEST CONTROL
Slap em, bat em or learn a better way right now!
plus some STUPID HUMAN ATTEMPTS at removal
- 350 PAGES HINTS..TIPS..TRICKS
- GIANT PHOTOS...ID any pest quickly
- Organic, natural or chemical
- FREE ANSWERS...when to hire that expert
- YOU SAVE MONEY...Do it yourself...for free
DISGUSTING PESTS: Do you dare look?
- Ultra Leeches
- Creepy Maggots
- White C. Grubs
- Bloodsucking Ticks
- Fried Pests Food to try
- Bad Dogs Found Here
Good conversation at your next party.
- White Ants are not ants. So what are they?
- Do earwigs bite? Maybe yes, maybe no.
- Is Nutria a new soft drink? Look and see.
- The Zebra Muscle. Friend or foe.
- Don't use it in the woods.
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS LOST...EXTREME DAMAGE
CLICK THE LINKS
- Damage to the Golf Course Turf
- Damage to Fishing Nets
- Damage to Farmland 1
- Damage to Farmland 2
- Damage to Personal Property
- Check out our pest profiles for more fun reading.
This FREE pest site gives you choices you must consider:
- How to identify a pest
- How to get rid of a pest
- How to kill a pest
- How to dispose of a pest
FREE ADVICE when the economy is so hard on you there is no money to pay for pest control.
2008 Photos by CrummysArt.com
TITLE 17 CHAPTER 1 Sec. 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.