Under your feet.
Do you know who lives in the crawlspace under the floor or in that dark damp musty basement you never go down into?
But you You heard or smelled something...
and you need to know...is it OK or do I have a bad problem.
You have heard it before..."I don't do basements"
That is why you are here reading this.
Basement Pest Control:
10 Ways to get rid of your pest.
But you must ask yourself...did I see what I thought I did...or does the stink tell me its a skunk...or it must be big...because it knocked over those boxes?
There are many animals and insects and birds and reptiles that can crawl, fly, walk, burrow, creep...into your basement or cellar or crawl space or dungeon down below...on purpose looking for a new home or by accident as they were chased by one of natures predators like a fox or your own cat or dog.
So first thing first.
Lets try to figure out what kind of a pest you have and then we will send you to a page where you will find the answer on how to get rid of the pest.
It could be...
1. Does it smell?
- Skunk spray? Roach droppings? Mice or Rat Droppings, a dead animal like a porcupine, or rabbit, or skunk, or cat, or dog or just about any other animal?
2. Is it flying around and around?
3. Is it crawling?
4. Is it running?
5. Is it active at night (dark)?
6. Is it active in the daylight (light)?
7.Is it buzzing?
8. Is it noisy like chattering?
9. Is it chewing?
10. Is it dead? Can you see that it is. We asked this earlier because the smell is the clue. Because critters often look for a place to die...and you may have been the lucky one to offer him a quiet resting place.
But you better get the carcass out...because that smell can be unbearable, clearly, if your house is for sale you will never sell it till you de-odor it.
If you found it laying there. Carefully remove it. Bag it. Toss it in the trash.
But do you have more living in your basement or crawlspace?
To find out how to get rid of the pest, Click on the name of the pest to the left and find out what to do next.