Water Bugs: Step on one in they dark...Go squish


Water Bug is a commonly used name for cockroaches in some areas of the world. Because there is no difference between Palmetto Bugs, cockroaches and waterbugs, we tell you about them on our cockroaches page...Please go to Cockroaches. Thank you.

For the complete list of pests with pictures, and solutions, on this 500 page website, please click the A to Z link.